Saturday, January 18, 2014

January 2014

Happy New Year Y'all!  I have missed blogging and sharing recipes.. but between my real job and all of you keeping me on my toes with parties and treats I was booked solid all of last year!

I found this chicken recipe and made my own twist to it.  The chicken falls right off the bone!  It was delish!  You can serve with mashed potatoes or with noodles.  We had twice baked left in the freezer from Christmas so we served it with those!

Here is the recipe:

4 Chicken thighs
1 8- oz cream cheese, cubed
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 jar mushrooms
1/2 of a small onion sliced
1 pkg 8 oz Italian dressing mix
1 pkg 8 oz ranch dressing mix

Spray your crock-pot with Pam or some other spray.  Put some cream of chicken soup on the bottom of the crock-pot.  Place chicken in crock-pot.    Cover with mushrooms, onions, cream cheese, Italian dressing and ranch dressing.  Cover with cream of chicken soup.  Cook on high for 4-6 hours or low for 8 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment