Saturday, July 27, 2013

Pepper Soup

I cannot believe that it has almost been a year since I posted anything!!!!  So sorry peeps!!  Today was kind of cool, so I thought I would make some pepper soup.  I always buy a lot of veggies at the market and then just end up making soup out of them if they start to go bad.  This is super easy!

Pepper Soup
1- lb. ground chuck, browned and cooked.
2- 28 oz. tomato sauce, or you can use spaghetti sauce
1-14oz. can diced tomatoes
3-4-14 oz cans beef broth
3-4 peppers chopped, I use whatever I have, sometimes green sometimes red or yellow
1t. black pepper
1/2 t. salt
1c. cooked rice, or you may add more if you like it thick

Brown ground chuck, then add rest of ingredients.  Bring to a boil and then simmer until the peppers are soft, an hour or two!  YUM-ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment