Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Wacky Wednesday!


Hello!! It is Wacky Wednesday!!!! Today is the day for my fav appetizers. Appetizers were my favorite thing to make for years! So I will share one of my most favorite one's to make! Layered Taco Dip!!! There are so many different versions of this and I have made them all. Throughout the year I will try and post the different ones!

1st. Layer- 1 large can refried Beans. Spread on a platter.
2 nd Layer- 1 24 oz. container of sour cream mixed with 1 packet of taco seasoning.
3rd layer- Any veggies that you like, I like to use, green pepper, red pepper, black olives, green olives, red onion, green onion and lettuce. Sometimes I just add what I have in the refrigerator. Top with shredded cheddar. You can add chopped tomatoes to the top but do that right before you serve your dip because it will get really watery!

Happy Wacky Wednesday!!

Mangia!~

No comments:

Post a Comment