Sunday, January 29, 2012

Marvelous Monday's!!!!




Happy Monday! Back to the grind .. I know ugh!!! I am going to pick out something super easy for you for today!
This is one of my fav's... Sweedish Meatballs and noodles. I like it with mashed potatoes also. But I am a noodle girl. You can make this on Sunday if you want also!

I make homemade meat balls however I know a lot of you do not. And I promised this to be easy, so my recipe will include frozen meatballs. Shhh!!

16 meatballs
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1/2 can of water
1 jar of mushrooms
Egg Noodles

Take your meatballs and place them in a greased casserole. In a bowl, mix the soup and the water until it dissolves. You can add more water if you need to, but just a little bit at a time!
Add your mushrooms. Pour over top of the meatballs and Bake at 350* for 1/2 hour- 45 minutes, until everything heats through!

Cook egg noodles as directed. Place on plate, pour gravy and meatballs over noodles. Serve with green beans!! YUM-ME!

Mangia~!


No comments:

Post a Comment