Thursday, January 26, 2012

Its FRIDAY!!!!! wooo hoo!!! Pizza Night


HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!!! Friday was always Pizza night at my house growing up and my parents still get order it or I make it for them almost every Friday night!!! I am going to share my mothers famous PIZZA BURGER recipe this week. These are great for a kids birthday party or a super bowl party! You can add whatever you want on them!!! They are very YUM-ME!!!! And so easy.. You can make them up ahead of time and plop them in the oven before serving .. I like them the next day cold too!! You may also prepare them and then freeze them prior to baking. Take them out the morning of the day you want to bake and when you get home from work throw them in the oven! Yahoo!

Here it is!!

Donna's Pizza Burgers

1 lb. ground chuck
1/2 small onion

Brown over medium heat until it isn't pink anymore. Drain. Then add:

1 jar pizza sauce Simmer for 15- 20 minutes.

Top with whatever veggies you like. I like to use peppers and olives. Top with mozzarella cheese. Then top with baby pepperoni. Bake 20 minutes at 325* or until the cheese is melted and the burgers are heated through!

Mangia!~

Have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment