Sunday, July 18, 2010

Thanks to the Woodington's

Everyone knows that my dream is to finish my cookbook, but I also have a dream of being a caterer.  I love to cook for family and friends and most of all I love to see their happy faces after they eat!   On Friday my friends Becky and Jeff Woodington, along with Brad, Mary, Bob and Sue allowed me to cook for  their parents anniversary party.  I had a great time from planning to shopping to organizing and finally cooking the food.    The most pleasing part of Friday is that everyone came up to me and said that everything was wonderful and that is very pleasing to hear.  Could this  be a beginning to a wonderful thing?  A special thanks to my mom and dad for their help I couldn't have done it without them.  Also, a special thanks to Becky and Jeff, one of the nicest couples in the world! 
Congratulations Bev and Bob on 50 years together!
Mangia~

No comments:

Post a Comment