Saturday, April 24, 2010

Pre - Orders

Everyone is screaming for my cook-books! So I decided to go public. If you are interested in a cook book, I am starting with Volume I, The Brandi Family Cookbook! I am taking pre-orders for them. I am not sure when they will be ready however that depends on how many I need to make, if you are interested send an e-mail to Krisbrandi@att.net . What I do is get a journal book and hand write the recipes, it takes time and patience. Did I just say both of those things in the same sentence? I have neither! HAHA! The cost is $10.00. $5.00 covers the cost of the book. The other $5.00 I am donating to the American Cancer Society. (Probably locally, I will get in touch with the gang at Dr. Bartniks office to figure out where to send the money.) ~ They are wondrful people up there at his office and they are taking very good care of my mom and many other people!

In case you don't know, my mom has been diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma. Cancer if the Lymph Nodes. She is doing well. We are almost done with her Chemo treatments and when we get the news that she is cancer free then we are going to celebrate. This year is the big one for both her and me, she turns 80 and I turn 40!

She is the best mom in the whole wide world, epecially if she has put up with me all these years!~

So if you are interested please send me an e-mail!

Thanks~

Mangia~

K~

No comments:

Post a Comment