Sunday, May 29, 2011

Summer 2011






Wow, I think SUMMER is finally here! Thank the Lord! I cannot believe I have not written anything on here since March! Wow! Time really does fly by! Well this is what I have been doing for the last 3 months! I was working out on the Caro route with my 'real' job since FEB 1st. On March 8th my mom fell and broke her hip. She is getting better everyday. However through tests they realized that her carotid artery was 80% blocked. During this same time my father went for a Doppler and his carotid artery was 90% blocked. Are you kidding me? Well waiting for test to get back and the doctors himming and hawwwing they schedule them. Both were within a week of each other. I was like what? How am I going to do this. But thanks to my sister and brother-in-law they have really been wonderful! My Nephew is mowing the lawn, which I love to do but there just is not enough hours in the day! Both my parents are doing wonderful... That is the great news. For two people with their age, they passed with flying colors! So thanks to everyone that prayed for them when they were going through their surgeries! In the mean time... I have had a few parties going on and I have some pics to post! I have a special surprise coming ... I just need something I do not have.... TIME! So we will maybe touch on that in then next posting! Here are some pics of some yummy treats that I have made!

No comments:

Post a Comment