Saturday, June 26, 2010

My Momma~

Dear all family and friends....

We have had a very hard week in the Brandi family, we lost my Uncle Joe on Father's day evening and his funeral was on Thursday.  Joe was my father's last living brother.  Uncle Joe was a Veteren of the US AIR FORCE and he loved to golf back in the day.  I know that he always drove  a Ford.  He will be missed by all of us, especially his grandkids whom loved him soooo very much!

But on Friday the best news came yet.  My mom had her checkup appointmen with her Chemo DOC and he said that she is in the clear for now.  He is going to have her get another PET SCAN in September, just to monitor and make sure it stays away!  She is going in for some other tests but he said nothing to be worried about.  She looks great and I think she feels great too. And I have never felt better knowing that she is out of the woods!

I love my mom so much and I tell her that everyday when I leave for work or if I call her.  I try to call her during the day to check on her and my dad, but the last few weeks have been crazy and I haven't had the chance to..... I will get back on my schedule tho!

This is a weekend for celebrating!
Part of my fam!  Sus, Dawn, Al, Mom, Kellen, Mary, Jon, Fred, Steve, Brett and My dad

No comments:

Post a Comment