Saturday, May 29, 2010

Summer is here~

All this wonderful weather that we are having has kept me busy all week with all the Coca-Cola we have been selling.  So once again, I have not been able to blog this week.  However today I was a busy gal, I mowed the lawn, went shopping and found some time to make some great things to take to Kyle's house tomorrow.

First, I made the Bow Tie Pasta Salad and this time I made it with the tri-color bow ties, just to give it some extra color.  It looks wonderful! I can't wait for everyone to try it.  So if you are reading this and you are going to Kyle's tomorrow, look forward to this salad.

I also made the famous Garlic Jalapeno Dip! This is fab and once again I did not take a pic of this I will try to tomorrow.

I also have a special surprise for my friend Marsha.  I can't post it just in case the girls read this before they get over to see what I am dropping off.  Don't tell her, let her be surprised!~

Mangia~

No comments:

Post a Comment